Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly event that will be open from one Thursday to the next. Anyone can participate in it. The rules are simple:
- A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
- Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
- Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
- It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word)
Ex: If the theme is KISS; your sentence can have “They kissed so gently” or “Their lips touched each other” or “The smooch was so passionate”
This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.
The theme for this week is:
FACE , Features
My THURSDAY THEME for FACE is here:
Moreland’s face in repose, in spite of this cherubic humorous character, was not without melancholy too; his flush suggesting none of its riotously healthy physique enjoyed by Bronzino’s — and, I suppose everyone else’s — Folly.
- Theme Thursday (kittytoy.wordpress.com)
- Review: A Dance to the Music of Time: 4th Movement, by Anthony Powell (laurasmusings.wordpress.com)
- Agnolo Bronzino (Wikipedia)