Rather late, but I’m in the mood to do this today.
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Tuesday Teaser participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
From Octavia Butler‘s Kindred:
Carrie and Nigel named their thin, wrinkled, brown son, Jude. Nigel did a lot of strutting and happy babbling until Weylin told him to shut up and get back to work on the covered passageway he was supposed to be building to connect the house and the cookhouse.
From Anthony Powell‘s At Lady Molly’s (Dance to the Music of Time):
Since we have been undergraduates together my friendship with Quiggin, moving up and down at different seasons, could have been plotted like a temperature chart. Sometimes we seemed on fairly good terms, sometimes on fairly bad terms; never with any very concrete reason for these improvements and deteriorations.
- Teaser Tuesday (timeforreading.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday: July 7 (bookaworld.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Poster for Paul Thomas Anderson’s THE MASTER (geektyrant.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays – Hard Times (nishitak.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays (July 17) (shouldbereading.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (4) – Bumper edition! Feat Stephanie Perkins and Jolene Perry (havebookwillread.com)
- Teaser Tuesday: My Hollywood (alenaslife.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday – Week 70 (birthofanewwitch.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday: The Next Best Thing (alenaslife.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays (July 10) (shouldbereading.wordpress.com)
3 responses to “Teaser Tuesday”