- A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
- Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
- Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
- It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word)
Ex: If the theme is KISS; your sentence can have “They kissed so gently” or “Their lips touched each other” or “The smooch was so passionate”
This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.
NO! don’t, not, negative etc
My THURSDAY THEME for NO is here.
“No, my dear, I think not. I have great hopes of finding him quite the reverse. There is a mixture of servility and self-importance in his letter, which promises well. I am impatient to see him.”
- My Pride and Prejudice Week in Tweets (hometruthsfromabroad.wordpress.com)
- Pride and Prejudice (bacaklasik.wordpress.com)
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen (missuswolf.wordpress.com)
- Emma (booksandreviews.wordpress.com)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen. Classic Novel Recommendation. (bookishtemptations.com)
- Jane Austen portrait on show at Bodleian Library for World Book Day (guardian.co.uk)